21.7.10

I am going to France in 1.5 hours...

It hasn't slowed down here that much...not really at all....just when you think it might, something comes up....

But I am going to France in 1.5 hours.

The student denies the shower renovations. Now what? There's no proof - I'll let someone else handle this one.

Multiple students file complaints against cleaning-staff male suspect. Crazy-creepy complaints. Creepy, creepy man. Investigation begins.

Everyone gets off for their LondonAWAY destinations regardless of bus drivers not knowing where they are going - or where they are staying! (was unaware they were our responsibility too).

Student has large sum of money stolen in Paris, but there's nothing much anyone can do about it.

Student decides she needs to go home for health reasons, but each time we talk it's a different story...how can we help when she cannot make a decision and her mother is not here to make one for her? Where will she fly out of? Edinburgh or London?

I am going to France in 1.5 hours.

Creepy cleaning man is fired.

I am going to France in 1.5 hours.

Student acts-out in ways unbelievable to anyone not a witness and is expelled from the program, making her way back to London soon with Asst. Director.

I am going to France in 1.5 hours.

I am going to enjoy this vacation.

I am going to France.

My phone will not work for several hours on the train.

The world will NOT fall apart.

Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment